Google

|
We had our annual Google day at SMV this week, learnt lots about all the new developments going on at the big G, and got to eat some pretty delicious cupcakes too.

Google is more than just a fantastic search engine, which, as we all know, it's fantastic at being. Whenever I use another engine now I just get frustrated by what the results look like if they're different to Google's pages, and the tools are just never up to scratch elsewhere. Perhaps because of Google's usability most specifically, it has become a global brand with an absolute and awesome prowess.

I found this video on youtube promoting Google Chrome (which, by the way, I haven't gotten round to exploring yet. Firefox is pretty solid for my needs.) from Japan. Not even for the creative animation do I love this vid, but for the fantastically Apple-esque imagery that it conjures up. It's odd how as consumers we align Google and Apple together, but it's probably a great thing for all parties involved...

Check it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment