FASHION

|
It's been a while since I blogged but things have been taking up my time...mostly work and getting to know the ins and outs of the two digital accounts I work on.

To keep things relevant, here's a great example of some rich media ads I saw recently for Net-A-Porter. Instantly linking to the sophistication of the brand, the creative is simple and rather poetic...or at least it appears that way when the designer names are so beautifully displayed, and then jumbled up again, then almost rearranged into a wonderful form of order by n-a-p. The expansion on the ad is not too intrusive, and shouldn't be at all if the targeting is right.

On this occassion the targeting was perfect, as I received the ads whilst on a London information site, looking at spa listings. Too bad the site doesn't sell men's though!

Check it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment